Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random thoughts,driven by fatigue.

   - I worked out yesterday and today.Holy crap I'm in worse shape than I thought.

   -We're having pizza for dinner.Pizza is God's gift to those of us who will never be vegetarian.Sorry little helpless animals,but sausage is so yummy.

   -My kids are costing me a fortune in clothes.

    -I don't like people dying at work.Why am I powerless to help so many people ?

    -My wife is a hottie.

    -I FREAKIN' LOVE COFFEE !!!

    -I am very frustrated with the new facebook.

    -God is good...All the time.

    -Obama is the worst president this country has ever known.

    -This country is being weakened by the politicians in office who think they know what is best for us.

    -I can't wait for Jesus' return.He is coming soon.If you're not so sure...ask me how I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment