Saturday, October 9, 2010

Deadline!

Well, tomorrow is the deadline the maricopa county court set for our adoption agency to turn in our paperwork.We haven't heard from her so I can only assume it will come to pass.I hope the judge will hurry and approve us to be certified.I think we are still looking at quite a wait to find a match for our family.We are still telling people we are almost certified so if they happen to know anyone who knows someone, who knows someone that needs to give a baby for adoption, we are there.

I was thinking today about how much I love my kids and how them knowing they are loved shapes who they are.There are so many children in the world who grow up without knowing the love of parents. Many don't get regular hugs or any affection for that matter.It makes me sad to think that these injustices exist in the world. We can't adopt them all, I know.I also know that God will give us the child that needs us and Him the most. We are going to contact and look into ShohannasHope.Mabe God will lead us from there.We're not counting anything out.

I'm at work tonight which is a real drag.I am going to sit here,drink some tea and read my book before bed.I'm reading a book from John McCain's daughter called "Dirty Sexy Politics." I don't really post anything political on FB anymore because there are only a handful of people that agree with me.I think most peolpe,regardless of how they voted in the election,would agree that Obama is not only not truthful but has done the opposite in many cases than what he promised. I voted for McCain, but have been less than impressed with his run for senate.He has done a 180 on things like immigration.I don't trust politcians.I don't trust our government.I think they will tell people whatever they think people want to hear for their own political gain.Anyway, maybe since I'm not welcome to post politics on FB, I might use my blog as a platform to get things off my chest.That way if you don't agree.....don't click the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment