Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting Closer!

We finally got both of our home studies finished. She came to the house and talked awhile with Katy and me. Mostly about the same stuff as before.She must see so many people she probably forgets what she's talked about with each family. She said she would write a report based on info we gave her about ourselves.Ha! Not much to go on there.We are a pretty average family.We sure have alot of love to give a child though. She talked with each one of the kids and asked what things they like to do or places they like to eat. Of course they were shy, well that is until Caden went to the bathroom and came streaking into the room, junk hangin' out,doin' a crazy dance. It was pretty funny,and par for the course with Caden.So, she said her report needed to be finished before October 10th and then it would end up on a judges desk for approval.He'll look at the details of our lives and determine whether we will be fit parents, and he has to make sure it won't put us in financial hardship to take on another mouth to feed. We just explained that we would just feed our other children less...problem solved! So here I sit at work in Apache Junction.I'm working today because Katy was canceled from her shift.She is quite a lady. I'm very lucky to have her. It's not easy dealing with the children on my work schedule. She does an awesome job!

I plan to start running again. No sooner had I decided to try it again, I got some stupid infection my right eye and can't wear my contacts. The eye drops three times a day must have some sort of acid as the main ingredient because they burn like nobody's business every time I put them in. If you aren't a slave to contacts or glasses, consider yourself lucky. There is no way I can run in glasses. I ran once last week before the infection started and my legs were pretty sore the next day.5 miles doesn't normally do that. My body has aged much faster than my brain. How does that happen? Hopefully my children will help keep me young. That and the pharmacy of medications I take everyday. : )

Keep us in your prayers.We know we will have a new kiddo soon! I'll keep ya posted.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment