Monday, August 23, 2010

Adventures in waiting!

So,I changed the theme of my blog. I did it because I haven't been running(the previous theme), and I think it was boring for people to read.If you don't enjoy running, then chances are you won't enjoy reading about it. A lesson I learned by slowly realizing that nobody ever visited my blog. I'm hoping that will all change. I really want people to visit and share our adventure in waiting.What are we waiting for? Hmm..I'm glad you asked. We are nearly certified to adopt, something that Katy and I have wanted to do for a long time. We believe God brought us to the church we are in now.Many people there are adopting and there is alot of support. God has gifted us with many good friends recently. We prayed about it and felt God was telling us it was time. I will talk on the next post about what we've done so far, but the point is, it is a long process. Even when we are certified in about 5 wks, only God knows when He will be ready to gift us with the child He's chosen. That's where the title comes from. We are waiting patiently on God. His timing is perfect.Check in every so often to see how we're doing. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Great title! I didn't even know you had a blog. I haven't written on mine in a year & a half. Looking forward to following along... Wishing & Praying all the best for you & Katy in your Adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete