Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still Insane.

       Well we are about a week into Insanity Workout. It is as tough as I thought it would be. Maybe I should say it's as tough as everyone said it was. The fit test was crazy and made me sore the next day. I was nervous about starting day 1 if I could barely make it through the fit test.
    

     I know..this box is innocent looking enough,but don't be fooled. Inside is alot of pain and sweat.It came in a nice looking package,neatly packed,brightly colored to make you feel positive about all the pain you're
 

  
 about to endure. The first day was plyometric cardio circuit. They weren't lying. I lived through it then but when I did it at 4:00 am this morning I just about puked,which actually, I heard many people say happens. At least I wouldn't be the only one.My legs and back were very sore,but I pushed thru,and was feeling pretty good about how I was doing...until...the "rest" say.It's really just a break from cardio.I know my legs are small and weak, but after slow squats and lunges, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to walk the next day.My legs have been sore for four days now,At some point I have to become accustomed to it.There were people in worse shape than me that have made it all sixty days.We took before pictures. I can't wait to see the after pics.I hope there is a big difference.There has to be.I have never worked out this hard.I have changed my diet,and I'm careful to eat the right amount of calories to fuel my body.After seeing the before pics, I'm not so sure I want to share them We'll see.

                      Emily's birthday is Sunday.We got her a new bed that we'll give to her on Friday.She is really going to like it.We all have had a cold this week.Caden got the worst of it.Praise God we have not had H1N1 symptoms.God is good.We are still waiting to hear if the church wants us to teach CPR.They said they thought it was a great idea and seemed positive about it.We'll see.I'm working today.I am trying to keep in mind that I am blessed to have a job.God has been good to us.And off I go...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian...I must be better about keeping in touch. I think you need to post a before picture so that we followers will make you more accountable! :)

    Hope the new bed transition is going well...such a milestone!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete